actual product appearance may vary
White DTF Transfer Powder - works for all DTF and DTG printers. White DTF powder is best for use with WHITE or LIGHT colored garments. Black DTF Powder is available.
Revolutionary Technology - DTF TRANSFER POWDER - works with ALL DTF printers on the market! What is DTF TRANSFER POWDER, technically speaking?
DTF TRANSFER POWDER is a DTFPRO branded, specially formulated Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Hot Melt Adhesive Powder. If that was a mouthful, don't worry, here is what you really need to know. How do I use DTF TRANSFER products?
DTF TRANSFER is accomplished using DTF TRANSFER Paper, and DTF TRANSFER Powder.
First, you print (using your DTF machine, with textile ink) to DTF TRANSFER Paper, cover your print with DTF TRANSFER powder, and then heat press it to your Garments or Textiles. You can either print in COLOR, for transfer to WHITE textiles, or you can print 1 layer of COLOR then 1 layer of WHITE, if you're transfering to DARK / BLACK textiles. But what's the purpose of DTF TRANSFER if the purpose of DTF is, by definition, Direct To Garment, and with DTF TRANSFER you're introducing a transfer sheet?
Traditiona transfer printing been around for ages, and specifically used in the heat transfer or sublimation print markets. So what are the benefits of DTF TRANSFER? There are a few actually, and they are significant:
- DTF TRANSFER allows for transfers to dark shirts (due to white DTF ink) - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTF TRANSFER result in more breathable prints, smooth to touch, and flexible - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTF TRANSFER do not requiring cutting out the image on the transfer - something regular heat transfers can't do
- DTF TRANFER result in more vivid colors than heat transfers
OK, so the above shows the substantial advantages that DTF TRANSFER has over HEAT TRANSFER (or even SUBLIMATION). But what benefits does DTF TRANSFER have over regular DTF?
Well there are 2, and they are also substantial:
- DTF TRANSFER eliminates the need for PRETREATMENT! No more extra pretreatment / chemical steps for your dark shirt prints
- DTF TRANSFER allow you to get your printed images to MANY MORE materials and substrates (Lycra, cotton, nylon, swimsuit fabrics, high-elasticity fabrics, chemical fiber or shoes , hats, bags etc)
And best of all, DTF PRO's DTF Transfer works with ALL DTF printers and engines!